Play Snake like it is 1997. This is a remake of the original Snake, complete with dot-matrix display and monotone sounds.
Rewind time and get a dosis of nostalgia that is as addictive (and frustrating) as the original.
Play Snake Retro and be prepared to lose some productive hours.
Simply launch the app, select difficulty and start!
Snake '97 features:
- old school controls
- dot-matrix display
- original monotone sounds (bleep bleep)
- 9 original and 3 extra difficulty levels
- Snake 1 and classic Snake 2
- 3 classic game modes (Easy, Medium, Hard)
- bonus creatures (Snake 2)
- a high score that cannot be reset (just like the original)
How to Play:
- Right Swipe to make the snake turn right. In the same way, you can turn left, move up or down.
The story behind this game is that my smartphone got damaged, requiring me to revert back to an old phone. Suddenly I knew the smartphone was missing something and the idea for a accurate Snake remake was born.
Snake is an homage to the classic mobile phone game being programmed in 1997.
By carefully analyzing the classic gameplay, timing and controls, this Snake Retro remake is one of the most accurate available.